A porch to enjoy the morning sunshine, and a leafy balcony to capture the breeze into the privacy of the home.
This 2 bedroom townhouse is located just a moments walk from Cardiff Station, connecting you to everywhere.
However, once inside the well designed space is private and homely.
Close to recently revitalised Cardiff CBD, Train Station, shops and St Kevins Primary School.
The property features:
- 2 bedrooms with built-ins
- Air conditioned living area
- Modern bathroom
- Leafy Balcony
- Solid construction and private design
- Single lock up garage
- Internal laundry
This neat and tidy cottage, with large yard is conveniently located walking distance to Georgetown shops and Waratah Shopping Village.
* Two large bedrooms – one with wardrobe
* Spacious living and dining area plus enclosed sunroom
* Kitchen with gas cooking
* Bathroom with separate toilet
* Easy care, fully fenced rear yard
* Single garage
* Pets not permitted
Heart of Cooks Hill
Imagine living so close to Darby Street, the CBD and our pristine beaches … This classic Cooks Hill terrace offers a lifestyle opportunity in an exceptional location amongst cafes, restaurants, bars, boutiques, galleries and parks.
* Features timber flooring and high ceilings
* Lounge room with ornamental fireplace
* Two bedrooms both on the top most level
* Updated kitchen
* Rear lane access into the courtyard provides coveted parking for one/two vehicles
* Central location to the delight of Darby St, CBD and beautiful beaches
This property provides convenience, space and recreation all in a solid home.
A functional two bedroom floor plan on the street level includes recently updated kitchen, large sunroom, formal dining and lounge room.
A huge balcony at the rear looks out over the large backyard and to Charlestown in the distance.
Downstairs at garden level, this home invites fun and recreation with a studio space next to the laundry, an al fresco patio area and a large 4.5m x 4.5m enclosed sunroom retreat.
Conveniently located within walking distance (1200m) to Charlestown Square, and moments drive to the stunning beaches Redhead and Dudley.
A home to relax and enjoy your abundant surroundings.
* Two bedrooms plus studio
* Two bathrooms one with separate toilet
* Formal dining
* Updated kitchen
* Large sunroom, balcony with views, alfresco area and enclosed entertaining area
* Large backyard
* Garage with mechanical pit
* 1200m to Charlestown Square, and moments to Newcastle CBD and local beaches.
* Outdoor pets considered
Location + Convenience
A vibrant life in the city and active weekends at the beach are sustained in this convenient apartment.
A private corner position benefits from two bright patios overlooking the gardens, one from the living area and another from the bedrooms.
Two bedrooms, open plan kitchen, family bathroom and large laundry – all compliment the sizeable living space.
The perfect base to call home with all the conveniences, secure grounds and single lock up garage.
* 2 bedrooms, main with built in robe
* Internal laundry
* Large renovated bathroom with bath
* 2 patios with access from bedrooms and living room
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Private corner position
* Single lockup garage
* Secure entry to property
* Just a short stroll from Llewellyn Street shops, Lingard Private Hospital and only a few blocks to Merewether Beach and The Junction Shops
* Pets not considered
Character features of high ceilings, timber floors, picture rails and a working fireplace blend seamlessly with modern touches into an open plan space where beauty and functionality become one. This bright space evokes a stylish lifestyle of entertaining and alfresco afternoons.
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled bathroom with sunken bath
- Large open plan living with fireplace and air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Polished timber floors and floor to ceiling glass sliding doors
- Private courtyard with rear lane access and option for additional parking
- Single garage with laundry area
- The conveniences of Beaumont St shops and cafes only 280m away
Location is the ultimate convenience with this beautifully restored building in the heart of Newcastle CBD. Transport, entertainment, shopping and lifestyle at your doorstep are only a few of the stand out features.
* Bedroom with built-in robe
* Open plan, air conditioned living area
* Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Internal laundry
* Communal rooftop entertainment area with captivating views of the Harbour and beyond
Immaculately presented four bedroom home located on a quiet street, in the beautiful lakeside suburb of Warners Bay. Two living areas are provided for contented family living, in addition to a dining room and large outdoor areas.
The large upstairs balcony has views to the mountainside and also overlooks the large flat backyard.
This is an exceptional family home that offers lifestyle within and around the property.
* 4 bedrooms, master with walk in robe.
* 2 bathrooms, one on each level, downstairs with bath
* Air conditioning on both levels
* Large flat backyard
* Balcony overlooking suburb and backyard
* Excellent location close to schools, shops and lake.
* A double lock up garage with large work space
* Pets not permitted
* Yard maintenance included at $630 per week
Along Mathieson Street Carrington, at number 16 you will find a bright yellow door welcoming you into a historical and impeccably renovated home.
Polished hardwood floors take you past two bright bedrooms and into a comfortably chic living room.
The open plan kitchen and dining room bathe in light, becoming a frame to view the landscaped backyard through the louvre windows and patio doors.
A stylishly modernised cottage with charm and sass in a sought after neighbourhood; heritage has provided the foundation for an inspired lifestyle here.
* 2 bedrooms, master with large walk in robe
* Private living room with air conditioning
* Fully renovated bathroom
* Large landscaped backyard with entertaining deck and hidden clothes line and shed
* Open plan kitchen and dining room, opening to the backyard
* Welcoming front porch
* Historical touches such as wall paneling and brick fireplace
* Fresh bright colour scheme
* Dishwasher and gas cooking
* Internal European laundry
* Short walk to the waterfront, cafes and shops.
* Pets considered
Convenient location in close proximity to transport and local shopping village is this well maintained cottage full of period charm. High ceilings and timber panelled walls are just some of the features.
* Three bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes in 2 bedrooms
* Large kitchen with gas cooking flows to the air conditioned lounge room
* Separate dining room with access to outside
* Bathroom complete with bath
* Large flat fully fenced yard
* Plenty of off street parking
* Pets considered on application
* Yard maintenance included in rent