Art Deco Charm in Waratah.
Built in 1949, this lovingly maintained art deco brick residence is an absolute dream.
Offering 4 large bedrooms, separate living and dining areas, pool and a family room complete with timber bar, you will find yourself with endless opportunities to entertain your favourite people.
Enjoy ease of living with ensuite off the main sun-lit bedroom, and plenty of storage with built-in wardrobes in each of the perfectly sized bedrooms.
Comfort living is made easy all year round with the option of air-conditioning to the living areas, large fireplace in the downstairs rumpus, or taking a refreshing dip in the in-ground pool during the warmer months.
Established gardens, off street parking plus tandem garage and internal access to compliment this character filled home.
Just moments from Waratah Shopping Village, Mater Hospital, McDonald Jones Stadium, Waratah Public and High School and St Phillips Christian College, this property is in the perfect position.
– Gas cooking/water/heating
– 4 bedrooms with built-in robes + ensuite to main bedroom
– Beautifully renovated bathrooms with main featuring a stunning freestanding tub
– Fireplace in downstairs living/rumpus + built-in bar
– Opportunity to work from home in your home office
– 3rd toilet located in the rear yard
– Large undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking the in-ground pool
– Close to Waratah Shopping Village and Westfield Kotara
– Close to a selection of schools
Council: $1,788 pa approx
Water: $808 pa approx
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.