Here's the story:
This is a property that has it all. Acres of immaculate lawns, established gardens, a full size tennis court and a mansion where memories are made.
Casson Avenue is a quiet cul-de-sac boasting immaculate acreages, and number 11 is instantly impressive upon arrival.
A grand family home elevated on a 1.01 hectare block enjoying a serene country lifestyle only minutes to the conveniences of the city.
Every lifestyle need is catered for here in this five bedroom home; where formal blends with fun and country meets city; from the elegant formal lounge and dining rooms to the huge family living area with chefs kitchen, extra large rumpus room, garaging for six cars and alfresco patio overlooking the acreage.
This is a lifestyle property blending the elements of serene country life with large and luxurious family living, all in an incredible location close to the lake, beaches, shopping and schools.
* Minutes to Lake Macquarie, beautiful beaches, Warners Bay Esplanade, Lake Fair and Charlestown Square
* 1.01 hectare (2.5 acres approx)
* North facing backyard
* Full size tennis court
* Grand front stairs and formal entry hall
* Master built brick veneer and iron home
* Mountain Ash polished flooring in formal entry, halls and family/living room
* 10 foot (3 meter) ceilings
* Large chef’s kitchen with Miele appliances including two ovens
* Quartz bench tops and a long breakfast bar with seating for six
* Two separate reception rooms and enormous family/living room
* 5 bedrooms all with built-ins
* One study
* 4 bathrooms plus powder room
* Large master suite with ensuite and walk-in-robe
* Ducted air conditioning
* Large, bright rumpus room on the ground floor (partly converted to granny flat)
* Wrap around veranda on three sides enjoying all Northerly, Southerly and Westerly views
* 6 car garaging with remote control doors and internal access to home
* Remote control electric front gate into the fully fenced property
* Large parking area at front of house
* Carport (ideal for caravan, boat or motor home)
* E4 Zoning (Primary Production Small Lots) allowing horses and other livestock
* Excellent public and private schools within easy access
* 10 mins drive to John Hunter Hospital and 20 mins to Newcastle CBD
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.