Here's the story:
World Class Panoramic Sub Penthouse Apartment
Wake up to the panoramic views of Newcastle and the harbour in this beautifully designed and proportioned square set ceiling, sub-penthouse (level 12).
This property features an open floor plan and a spacious balcony where you can take in breathtaking and iconic views from Nobbys beach, and back to the Newcastle Yacht Club.
This apartment is located in the AERO building – north facing, giving you all the benefits of the perfect morning glow and afternoon sunset breeze. Not to mention the roof-top terrace – equipped with bbq area and manicured gardens (oh and those views!)
This unique, open-plan architecturally designed apartment seamlessly brings you joy and comfort with the indoor and outdoor flow. Floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors, welcoming beautiful natural light and fresh ocean air.
– Two generous sized bedrooms including built-in wardrobes, master bedroom with private ensuite and direct access to the balcony.
– Two bathrooms featuring floor to ceiling ceramic tiles.
– Designer kitchen including elegant stone bench tops + splash-back, paired with timeless stainless steel fixtures.
– Secure basement parking for two vehicles with storage cage.
– Internal laundry, audio security intercom and air conditioning are just a few of the many additional features to this remarkable property.
– Rooftop entertainment area includes three separate communal spaces. The ultimate entertaining space with captivating views in every direction.
Aero’s inner-city location provides the ultimate convenience with transport, entertainment, beaches, parks and almost everything else at your doorstep. This property is easily distinguishable as a world class location in Newcastle. With a lively cultural and arts scene just footsteps away, you will have so much to enjoy everywhere you look.
It’s truly a location where all your needs are met within 2-3km radius.
Strata: $5,976 pa approx
Council: $1,352 pa approx
Water: $648 pa approx
Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
$1,352 pa approx.
117 m2 approx.
$648 pa approx.
$5,976 pa approx.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.