Here’s the story:
Set high up on the hill at number 16 The Quarter Deck, sits this expansive and impressive family abode.
Commanding views over Newcastle City the harbour and beaches, this spacious home has been tailor-made for modern day family living and effortless entertaining.
The entry level is the perfect kids retreat: it includes three large bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, family bathroom, laundry and two living areas. There is space for everyone to have their own private retreat in this home.
Upstairs is dedicated to living and entertaining in the light-filled, open plan living areas. The large family kitchen is a bright and functional modern space with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and stone countertops. A handy breakfast bar will bring the family together for casual mealtimes, while the separate dining space caters for larger dinner parties with family and friends. A glass sliding door makes an effortless connection between the living area and the outdoor entertaining deck.
On this level you will also find two more bedrooms – the private master suite includes 2 walk-in-wardrobes and an enormous ensuite with a double shower.
– Five bedrooms, four with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Two large modern bathrooms, one on each level + powder room
– Timber floorboards + plenty of storage on both levels
– Open plan living and entertaining on the second floor with panoramic views across Newcastle City and beaches
– Freshly painted and carpeted throughout + new feature lighting and window coverings
– Ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum system, alarm system and solar heating are just a few of the many feature inclusions
– Large level backyard – plenty of space for the kids and pets to play
– Double garage with internal access plus extra off street parking
– Dedicated area suitable for home-based business currently set up as a day care centre
– Outgoing rates: Water approx $797pa + water, Council approx $2330pa
– Zoned for Merewether Heights Public School and Kotara High School.
It’s easy to see why this sought-after suburb is a popular choice for families.
Beaches, shops, schools and parks are all within a 5 minute drive. This forever home offers a great base to enjoy family living at its best.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.