Here's the story:
Welcome to the enchanting “Lincoln” residence.
Completed in 1890, this stunning piece of history was home to the Baker family, who were well known local brick makers.
Just one chapter of this historical story is the handmade brick facade that each have distinct patterns only used when building the Baker family homes.
This seven bedroom storybook property retains exquisite period charm throughout, with a mix of traditional design and modern amenities.
Step inside where heritage features are prominent throughout the old worldly interior. Beyond the grand facade, your living space and ground floor bedrooms each offer a fireplace, original timber floors, cedar skirting boards, wide hallways and high ornate ceilings.
Make your way upstairs to a recently completed powder room, 4 generously sized bedrooms all with built-in robes, plus the main featuring a private ensuite. The front rooms and hallway host stunning French doors that open out to the original veranda.
Privately set in a separate dwelling, stands a large storage space complete with a bathroom.
This awe inspiring residence enjoys the exceptional space of a magnificent 1098m2 block.
Offering 7 light filled rooms, just imagine breathing life into these hallways with either a grand family home or finally realise your bed and breakfast dream.
– 7 large bedrooms
– Built-in robes in all upstairs bedrooms
– Updated kitchen and bathrooms
– New powder room upstairs
– Solar panels
– Gas hot water and cooking
– 25,000L water tank
– Security camera system for the property
– Ducted aircon throughout upstairs area
– Large back yard with established gardens and enclosed chicken house
– Close to Stockland Greenhill’s Shopping Centre and Maitland Hospital
– Close to Hunter Valley Grammar, Maitland East Public, Maitland Christian School
Council: $2,221 pa approx.
Water: $727 pa approx.
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
$2,221 pa approx.
$727 pa approx.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.