Here’s the story:
Looking for a dual income investment or just a family home? This beauty with a granny flat at the rear of the property is sure to appeal to you.
This home is diverse. Perfect to either move into immediately, rent it out or give it a make-over. You decide.
Right at the top of the hill, in a quiet cul-du-sac, 18 Kirkloch has all the essential features of a quaint family home. This well-presented and spacious home has an inviting and comfortable presence. One of the main features of this property is how open it is. A cool feature is the window cut-out from the kitchen to lounge room (so you’ll never miss one minute of your favourite shows).
The split-level design of this home offers an easy flow interior with a large living, kitchen and dining space in one zone and well-sized bedrooms which are tucked away in the bedroom zone.
Designed to quite comfortably cater to the different needs of a growing family and a bonus completely self-contained granny flat out the back is ideal for a teenage retreat, parents haven or can be used a completely separate investment rental property altogether.
Being in a cul-du-sac, this street doesn’t get much traffic and feels safe and protected, yet offers quick access to schools and shops.
– Split level design offering ‘zoned’ spaces between the bedrooms and living area
– Clean and modern family bathroom with separate w/c
– Large air-conditioned living and lounge area.
– Decently sized Kitchen with ample storage, internal cut-out serving window and –
– Large exterior window which overlooks the backyard
– European style laundry
– Sheltered verandah’s at the front and back.
– 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
– Double lock-up garage connected to home – with extra space at the rear for storage or another small vehicle.
– Granny flat at rear – currently leased separately.
– This home is great as an investment property and is currently being used as such.
– Main house rented for $480 per week
– Granny flat rented for $260 per week
Wallsend appeals to families because of how quiet, peaceful and leafy it is and the convenience that surrounds it. Schools, Parks and Super markets including Wallsend plaza, Elermore Vale Shopping centre and Stockland Jesmond and Bunnings all within a 5-7 minute drive. The placement of 18 Kirkloch close is only a stone’s throw to Cressington way reserve (less than a 5 minute walk away).
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.