Here’s the story:
Praying for the perfect home?
Your prayers have been answered. Right in the centre of Hinton lies 29 Paterson Street. This piece of history could be all yours.
Pretty as a picture, this converted church and cottage may have only two bedrooms but has a whole lot of heart and plenty of options to go with it ! The church is currently set-up for modern living – with a twist.
Established in 1828 (Holy smokes!) The Sandstone and Rendered on the outside and Hardwood floor and reik ceiling on the inside is built to last an eternity.
Upstairs mezzanine level currently used as a library / sitting room can easily be transformed into a loft-style bedroom. What really set’s it off is the spiral staircase and matching balustrade adding to the classic 1800’s look. Full of charm and character, the grandeur of this home is of biblical proportions.
Up the pathway and under the enormous fig tree, there is a separate self-contained cottage featuring one bedroom, one bathroom, laundry and living area with an exceptionally large carport just to the left.
This property is perfect for those seeking a little bit of divine design inspiration and want to breathe new purpose into a remarkable piece of Hinton history.
– Century old heritage facade
– 2 bathrooms + third bathroom in cottage
– 2 spacious bedrooms. Main bedroom in church + bedroom in cottage
– Original hardwood floors
– Stunning stained glass windows
– Kitchen equiped with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances + stone bench tops
– Seperate sound proof music room/studio
– Spacious renovated, character filled cottage with large timber deck off the back – perfectly located under the beautiful fig tree
Located within a 10 – 15 minute drive to Green Hills Shopping Centre, Maitland City Centre and Raymond Terrace + only a 5 minute drive to your local historic village of Morpeth.
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.