Here's the story:
In the sought-after trending suburb of Tighes Hill, lies a unique opportunity to purchase not only one home, but two! Both properties registered on one title, currently returning a combined income of $760 per week.
The main house at 6 William Street, a charming cottage with original period detailing seen throughout this quaint home adds a richness of character and includes polished hardwood floorboards, original fireplaces and beautiful high ceilings.
– Completely renovated home with polished floorboards, timber panelling throughout the home and ornate fireplaces are just a few of the many original period features lovingly restored
– Three bedrooms including ceiling fans and two bedrooms including built-in robes
– Separate lounge and dining rooms
– Split cycle air conditioning to the lounge room
– Modern and well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
– Main bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiling and a large shower recess
– Second w/c located at the rear of the home + laundry
– Fully fenced and neat and tidy, turfed backyard
– One off-street parking space in the backyard via Margaret Street
The second cottage at 13 Margaret Street is fully renovated and is perfect for those who are wanting to downsize and live in a low maintenance home. Consisting of one bedroom, this little abode packs a pretty cool punch! Featuring:
– One bedroom + built-in robe
– Split cycle air conditioning
– Bathroom with large shower
– Combined kitchen and dining area
– Polished floorboards + carpet
– Close to cycleways and Newcastle CBD
– Additional external w/c
– Popular Tighes Hill location, easy walking distance to Tighes Hill Public School, TAFE, Public transport, playground, parks and cycleways. A short drive to Newcastle CBD and world class beaches.
Total outgoings for both houses: Council Rates approx. $ 3239pa + Water Rates approx. $1520pa + usage.
Total Land Size: approx 303.5m2
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.