This is the kind of property that rarely comes along. A funky space that calls to those whom wish to create a beautiful life.
Through the quaint picket fence and past the privately hedged yard, you will step into this home and be greeted with an open and bright living area.
There are two good sized bedrooms with built ins and the master bedroom features an ensuite and a leafy outlook.
The cutest of kitchens, complete with glass french doors and big bright windows, sits to the front of the property with views to the front yard.
A convenient bathroom and laundry are situated with easy access to the backyard washing line.
A full size lock up garage with ample storage room is accessed via Wilson Place.
1/106 Turnbull Street has all the charm of a traditional Hamilton South property and the presence of a chic and cosy home.
* 2 bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
* 2 toilets and 2 showers
* Air conditioning
* Bright kitchen with ample bench space
* Privately hedged yard
* 7m long lock up garage, extra room perfect for storage
* Open living space
* Neutral palette and timber floorboards throughout
* Close to the CBD, cafes and minutes from iconic beaches and the region’s best schools.
* No pets