Here's the story:
You’ll be instantly charmed by the cottage at 12 Sixth Street, Adamstown.
Guided on to the sunny front porch, through the picket fence and over-lawn decking, prepare to enter a character filled home with street appeal, that has been carefully updated for modern living.
Three good sized bedrooms connect to the living area with stylish polished floorboards. The modern kitchen and dining area opens to a large covered deck, perfect for dining alfresco to enjoy the quiet view of the easy care backyard.
An immaculate property set in a popular, friendly area.
– Three bedrooms
– Polished Floorboards
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bench
– Dining area opening up to undercover deck
– Renovated bathroom with bath
– Walk to Adamstown station, schools, parks and Westfield Kotara
– Close to Fernleigh Track
– Maintenance of lawns and gardens included
– Off street parking. Garage not included in lease
– Strictly no pets
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.