Along Mathieson Street Carrington, at number 16 you will find a bright yellow door welcoming you into a historical and impeccably renovated home.
Polished hardwood floors take you past two bright bedrooms and into a comfortably chic living room.
The open plan kitchen and dining room bathe in light, becoming a frame to view the landscaped backyard through the louvre windows and patio doors.
A stylishly modernised cottage with charm and sass in a sought after neighbourhood; heritage has provided the foundation for an inspired lifestyle here.
* 2 bedrooms, master with large walk in robe
* Private living room with air conditioning
* Fully renovated bathroom
* Large landscaped backyard with entertaining deck and hidden clothes line and shed
* Open plan kitchen and dining room, opening to the backyard
* Welcoming front porch
* Historical touches such as wall paneling and brick fireplace
* Fresh bright colour scheme
* Dishwasher and gas cooking
* Internal European laundry
* Short walk to the waterfront, cafes and shops.
* Pets considered