Here's the story:
In the charming Village of Georgetown, only a few steps from Callaghan Collage and Waratah Park, sits a charming double brick home.
Thoughtfully renovated and divided into two residences, the property is a welcoming and secure place to call home.
The space has been kept clean and simple, a fresh white palette with beautiful cascading light streaming in the north facing windows.
A home that is compact, yet with no sacrifice to versatility. High ceilings, a built-in cupboard, floorboards and air conditioning make this one bedroom home an ideal space for the working professional, or couple looking for an easy to maintain property.
An open plan living, dining and kitchen area allows for ample room for either entertaining or relaxing, with a lovely view out to the private backyard.
There is no compromise on storage here; with a single car space in the large double garage for use, and a big separate garden storage shed with custom shelving.
A low maintenance minimalist style of the home in a convenient location; this is a lifestyle property that offers secure living in a beautiful part of town.
* Separate toilet area within the bathroom, and an instantaneous gas hot water system.
* Large separate garden storage shed is available at the rear of the property.
* Off street parking for one vehicle is available in the new oversized double garage and there is plenty of parking on the street as well.
* Less than 400 meters to Waratah Shopping Village, 750 meters to Waratah Train Station and 3.8 kilometres to the University of Newcastle, close to Calvary Mater Hospital and 10 minutes to Newcastle’s beautiful beaches, cafes and restaurants, moments to leafy park.
* Air conditioning and fans.
* One bright bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
* Shared laundry – large tub, indoor and outdoor clothesline, space for your private washing machine
* No pets allowed.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.