Here's the story:
Low Maintenance Lifestyle – Entertainers Delight
When you enter this home, the first thing you notice is the amount of light that pours through the windows. This low-maintenance, modern three bedroom detached townhouse is beautifully presented and perfectly positioned for that morning light and afternoon shade.
The open plan layout spills onto a delightful outdoor deck area, making it the perfect space to be used all year round – and of course entertaining with family and friends !
Located in a small complex of only three homes, this property is conveniently located less than 100 metres from Young Street restaurants, local shops and cafes. Also, only 1.8 kilometres from the Newcastle Interchange that leads to Newcastle’s vibrant CBD, Newcastle Beach and NUspace (Newcastle University).
– Open plan living and dining flows out to a covered timber deck, overlooking an Astroturf back yard. The perfect area for outdoor entertaining; low maintenance and secure.
– Abundance of natural light throughout both levels of the home
– Spacious and modern kitchen including stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, gas heating and cooking
– Ducted air conditioning on both levels, ensuring comfortable living all year round
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– The master suite includes a large walk-in wardrobe + ensuite
– Laundry and separate powder room
– Single garage with access to the low maintenance rear yard
– No pets allowed on the premises
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.