Here's the story:
In a quiet street, sitting at the top of Adamstown Heights, sits this renovated three bedroom family home.
Bright, wide open rooms are flooded with sunlight via the large windows with views over the suburbs to Mount Sugar-loaf.
All the comfort and style of now but with the friendly kitsch of textured glass doorways, vintage built ins and even a chute to the downstairs laundry.
The rumpus room downstairs not only leads outside to the fully fenced backyard, but also has access to the workshop in the lock up garage for tinkering.
Room to move, room to breathe.
* Three bedrooms all with built ins
* Renovated bathroom
* Renovated kitchen with breakfast dining and views
* Large open plan living and formal dining area with views
* Single garage with workshop
* Carport with access to backyard
* Second toilet downstairs in laundry room
* Large rumpus room downstairs
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.