Here's the story:
A white picket fence, sunny patio, wide polished floorboards, three charming bedrooms, french doors that open to the private entertaining deck and even a few citrus trees in the backyard. This really is one of those quintessential cottages full of charm.
This freshly painted, neatly maintained property with large chefs kitchen and family bathroom including a spa is only a short stroll to the lake where you can enjoy the walking tracks, views and water activities.
* Three large bedrooms with built ins
* Family bathroom with spa
* Sunny front deck leading to formal entry
* Open plan living, dining and modern kitchen
* Large covered and private rear entertaining deck with laundry
* Carport at rear adjacent deck
* Manicured street appeal
* Short stroll to lake and schools and transport, only 5 mins to Toronto, 10 mins to Stockland Glendale
* Yard maintenance included
* Small pets considered
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.