Here's the story:
In the centre of the action and only a short walk to Charlestown Square this large home is the perfect base from which to launch.
With three large bedrooms and two large living areas, there is space for everyone to relax in; in addition to a well maintained bathroom, a shady front porch and a neat and tidy dine-in kitchen featuring a large pantry.
This handy home set on 800sqm boats a large backyard with distant views over the suburbs to the ocean and to the Stockton beaches and garaging for 2 cars or a workshop.
A great property for those wanting to be central to Newcastle and Lake Macquarie, with large living spaces and a fuss free environment.
* Three large bedrooms with cupboards
* Family bathroom
* Internal laundry with 2nd toilet
* Neat and Tidy dine-in kitchen
* Large backyard with fruit trees and views to Stockton
* Double car garage
* Short walk to Charlestown Square
* 10 mins drive into Newcastle, close to transport and the Newcastle Link Road
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.