Here's the story:
This city is alive with the vibrancy of markets, restaurants, busy working lives, relaxing days at the beach; and sitting above it all is the suburb of The Hill.
Within walking distance from all the action of the CBD and with views over peach coloured sunsets from almost every room – this three bedroom home is perfect for those that love inner-city living.
Each room and all living areas have just been freshly painted and there is new carpet throughout the entire home.
Tucked away on Nesca Parade, ‘The Hideaway’ surrounded by lawn and gardens that will all be maintained for you as part of the lease (for an extra $20 per week), so all you have to do is enjoy the view!
* Unobstructed views over the city
* Lock up garage and storage
* Large linen cupboard in hallway
* Front porch and covered rear deck
* Flat rear yard area
* Open plan living and dining
* 3 bedrooms, 2 with built ins
* Bathroom with separate bath, separate toilet
* Walk to the CBD and beaches
* No pets allowed
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.