Here's the story:
Gorgeous street appeal and a sunny front porch welcome you to this beautifully presented Lambton cottage.
Well proportioned and in a sought-after location within walking distance to schools, parklands and shops, this traditional Lambton cottage has undergone a recent renovation whilst still retaining it’s character and charm.
* Three bedrooms – 2 with built in robes
* Stunning new family bathroom
* Spacious new modern kitchen with dishwasher and ample storage
* Central lounge room complete with fireplace
* Separate dining room adjoining kitchen with decorative fireplace
* Polished timber floorboards, ceiling fans and air conditioning are just a few of the additional features
* Landscaped yard and picket fence complete the cottage appeal
* Garage / workshop
* Lambton Public School can be seen from the front porch and Lambton Park is located at the end of the street featuring pathways, kids playground, sports activities and Lambton Swimming Centre
* Pets not permitted
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our clients. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering leasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.