Street appeal and a sunny front porch welcome you to this neatly presented Lambton cottage. With two bedrooms plus a study or third bedroom, separate lounge and dining and an outdoor deck; this home feels very spacious.
Located within walking distance to schools and parklands, this traditional Lambton cottage has been renovated for beautiful modern living.
* Landscaped backyard and lawns with pavers, decking at the rear and sunny front porch
* Garage / workshop in backyard
* Large laundry
* Sunroom/ study with storage – great for an office or playroom or 3rd bedroom
* Large family bathroom with deep bath
* Two toilets
* Polished floorboards
* Ceiling fans in living areas
* Large bright living room with decorative ceilings and slow combustion fireplace
* Dining room with decorative fireplace
* Kitchen with stainless steel oven, dishwasher and ample storage
* Bright entry hall with decorative touches and stained glass
* Two huge bedrooms at the front of the home with built ins.
* Lambton Public School can be seen from the front porch and Lambton Park is located at the end of the street featuring pathways, kids playground, sports activities and Lambton Swimming Centre