Here’s the story:
This centrally located home sits on an elevated block in the popular suburb of Boolaroo.
With three large bedrooms, two bathrooms, formal living area and large dine-in kitchen this home is perfect for the family looking for a little more space in a freshly painted, well maintained property.
Views over the suburbs from the front balcony are complemented by the private rear patio overlooking the large backyard, which includes a garage with workshop area.
A neat and private home in a wonderful location close to the lake, shops and school.
* 3 bedrooms all with built ins
* Modern family bathroom, plus extra shower and toilet in the bathroom
* Elevated block with views from balcony
* Large backyard
* Lock up garage with workshop area
* Living area adjacent balcony with air conditioning
* Dine in kitchen with alfresco patio attached
* Freshly painted with new carpets
* Moments to the lakeside at Speers Point and close to schools, shopping centres and transport. 20 mins into Newcastle CBD.
* Yard maintenance included
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.