Here's the story:
Located within the walls of the original 1922 Adamstown Public School building this three bedroom, light filled unique townhouse is one that will be snatched up in no time. Enjoy the afternoon light streaming in though the large New York style windows combined with the timber flooring within the open living and dining areas. Upstairs provides a separate living space with balcony and family sized bathroom. The central location and quiet surroundings is a popular feature to inner city living being only 10 minutes from Newcastle CBD also within walking distance to Adamstown village with local cafes, eateries and grocery stores.
* Three bedrooms all with built-ins, main with private ensuite
* Timber flooring on lower level with carpet in bedrooms
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage
* Air conditioning to downstairs living and main bedroom
* Powder room downstairs
* Additional storage under stairs
* Extra high ceilings and open plan living areas with separate living upstairs
* Private courtyard out the front
* Own garage
* Pets not considered
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.