Here’s the story:
The Vendors, a graduate Architect and a Builder, have achieved a sophisticated and seamless renovation here at 1 Alfred Street in Waratah. A team like no other that have carefully perfected an open flowing property with warmth and beauty.
From the moment you walk through the vibrant front door, you will see the attention to detail that has been afforded to this home.
Two good sized bedrooms with built-ins are located at the front of the property, serviced by a beautifully detailed family bathroom that has perfectly married style and function.
The master bedroom is centered in the home with a walk through robe leading to a gorgeous designer ensuite.
The open plan living area flows to the bright kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances and a large Silestone island, while the open dining space overlooks the expansive backyard through the patio doors and over the deck.
With a romantic sky of lights, the Blackbutt timber deck featuring built-in seating and recessed steps, is sure to entice any lover of the outdoors.
In the large, fully fenced backyard you will not only find established trees, a vegetable garden, chicken shed and a tool shed but also an oversized studio complete with ensuite, perfect for an office space or teenage retreat.
This beautifully renovated designer home is sure to make buyers looking for beauty and function fall in love, this truly is a home like no other.
* Architecturally designed renovation
* Large studio in the backyard would suit home office, guest house or teenage retreat
* Drop down stairs to large attic / loft space
* 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-Ins and the master with walk through robe and ensuite
* Family bathroom, a finalist in the MBA Hunter Awards 2016
* Open plan living adjacent to the rear entertaining deck
* Hardwood French Oak flooring throughout, ceiling fans and downlights
* Recycled timber touches throughout, and reclaimed brick pavers in the backyard originating from a Lambton church
* Silestone kitchen bench tops, Westinghouse and LG stainless steel appliances in kitchen and a stylish recessed sink
* Carport for off street parking
* Within 1km to Shops, Mater Hospital, Waratah Train Station and many Schools and the University of Newcastle is just 2km away while Newcastle CBD is only a short 15min drive.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.