Here’s the story:
30 years ago, an architect had drawn up a large formal design for 1 Raymond Street, Speers Point but then the owners started researching pole homes, incorporating exposed beams and layered living; they knew that this is what the space should reflect.
Nature never goes out of fashion; earthy slate and exposed timber beams connect you to the surrounding bushland, while a view of the blue shimmering lake sparkles below.
Like the branches of a tree, there are four levels that layer warm family living areas with quiet nooks that look to the beautiful views.
Sounds of laugher and games from the in-ground pool float up to the alfresco balcony; while the song of whip birds, rosellas and lorikeets rings out from the treetops beside the windows.
Inside, a fireplace in the living room invites you to sit beside it in the colder months listening to records, keeping the dining loft warm for entertaining.
Three bedrooms all with a view, and the master bedroom featuring walk in robes, and an ensuite.
A home that is full of light, music, texture and nature; a home full of life; all the elements are at play here for you to live life in your element.
* Sunroom with external yard access, perfect for a studio
* Slate tiled kitchen with views to bushland
* Quirky slate bathrooms
* Alfresco north facing balcony
* Wrap around balcony to watch the sunset over the lake
* Music/rumpus room
* Formal entry
* Views from every room, expansive views of lake from the master bedroom
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Study/4th bedroom/library room with shelving and treetop vista
* In-ground swimming pool
* Large landscaped gardens including vegetable garden, hedged garden, pond and paved dining patio
* Moments to Lake Macquarie, schools and major shopping centres.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.