Here's the story:
In a quiet culdesac, high above the serene shoreline of Speers Point, this two bedroom home is located on a wide frontage with endless potential. This quaint home features a large living area, two bedrooms, formal dining plus dine-in kitchen and bathroom. The stand out feature of this property is the ample space with partial views to Lake Macquarie. A wonderful opportunity for investment in a stunning part of Lake Macquarie.
* 2 bedrooms
* 1 bathroom
* Dine in kitchen with excellent views
* Separate dining room
* Shady, fenced backyard area with undercover patio
* Storage room or workshop underneath the house
* External laundry
* Leafy views from most aspects
* Quiet culdesac in an excellent street
* Wide frontage with established gardens
* Excellent investment opportunity or first home buyer
* Close to public schools and local shops including Speers Point and Warners Bay Esplanade
* Lakeside lifestyle includes excellent cycleways, parks and Speers Point playground
* 20 mins drive to Newcastle CBD and world class beaches.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.