Here’s the story:
Picture this: A quiet street, one block away from the local thriving Lambton village.
A rare opportunity exists on a generous sized block in this prime location with B2 Local Centre Zoning.
Consisting of three bedrooms, this home presents unlimited potential with an existing shell providing the framework to create your dream home, or the perfect location for your commercial hub.
Ideally positioned in one of Newcastle’s trending suburbs, just moments to a choice of cafes, shops, public transport, Lizotte’s Lambton Park and Lambton Memorial Swimming Centre.
– Three good sized bedrooms
– Separate living area with split cycle air conditioning
– Large double garage with plenty of extra room for storage, or to setup a home based gym or workshop
– Security system
– Large flat backyard
– Endless potential
– Walking distance to Elder Street, Lambton village
– 10 minutes to Newcastle CBD
– Land size 474.3m2
– Council Rates approx $1840pa
– Water Rates approx $839 pa + usage
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.