Before you enter the front door of this tranquil home, you will have passed through lush native gardens terraced around a flowing pond and the wild birdsong of the resident fauna.
Inside, the home takes its cues from nature with neutral tones, carefully positioned views to the treetops and balconies that make you feel as though you are resting in the canopy.
The formal lounge and dining area downstairs flows to a large kitchen with access to the main balcony, calling for summer dining watching the sun set over the landscape.
Three good sized bedrooms with built-ins sits raised on the first floor along with the family bathroom.
Upstairs, a sanctuary is set; the large master bedroom and ensuite opens up to an inviting living space featuring two balconies with views to the garden, treetops and horizon.
This is a home for lovers of both nature and style; premium entertaining and relaxation options, generous space to live in modern comfort with a backdrop of earthy greenery.
* 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
* Natural setting with views from every window
* Established, bird attracting native gardens
* Modern kitchen
* 3 balconies plus a large undercover entertaining area
* Formal living area and dining room
* Upstairs retreat
* Double garage with internal access
* Large workshop with storage
* Close to major shopping centres, popular schools and positioned perfectly between Newcastle’s beaches and CBD and Lake Macquarie’s Lakeside lifestyle.