Here’s the story:
Perfectly positioned on the high side Boronia Avenue, sits this charming home offering family living with ease and plenty of space.
All three bedrooms are nestled away together, featuring built-in robes and ceiling fans. The large, modern kitchen makes entertaining a breeze; centrally located between the dining and living zones, it also features a large servery window connecting to the enormous, undercover outdoor entertaining space. Complete with built-in combustion fire and BBQ area, this second living zone can be enjoyed all year round.
Parents will appreciate how totally secure the large back garden is with plenty of space for the kids to play.
– Freshly painted, new kitchen and new window coverings
– Three bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate toilet
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area
– Hideaway laundry located off the kitchen/dining area
– Large walk-in pantry/storage room
– Spacious new kitchen complete with island bench, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and large window connecting you to the outdoor entertaining space
– Single garage with additional off street parking
– Front verandah with leafy views – the perfect spot for watching the sunset
Conveniently located within moments to local schools, shops and roof-top restaurants Westfield Kotara, and only ten minutes to Newcastle beaches and CBD.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.