Situated on a quiet street in Mayfield, sits this charming three bedroom, two bathroom home.
Featuring original fireplace, timber floating floors, picture rails and high ceilings in the front section of the home – just to mention a couple of the many features this home has to offer. With an abundance of natural light throughout, welcoming you into each and every space, it is easy to see why this feels like ‘home’.
Summary of features:
– 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes + separate study
– 2 bathrooms, including bathtub in main bathroom
– Open plan dining and living area at the rear of the home with reverse cycle air conditioning
– Modern kitchen featuring stone bench tops, gas cooking, chefs oven + stainless steel appliances
– Separate spacious laundry offering plenty of storage with built-in cabinetry
– Easily maintained, flat back yard with storage shed
– Off street parking including single carport
– Close to transport, local shops and cafes, schools, Newcastle University and the Mater Hospital
– 10 minute drive to Newcastle CBD and stunning beaches
This is a perfect opportunity for a family, investor and first home buyer wanting a comfortable home in a central and popular location.
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.