Quaint and Charming Period Home
Sitting proudly at 12 Kotara Place, this beautiful period home has many original features to admire, whilst elegantly fusing with superb modern inclusions.
Featuring beautiful timber flooring, high ceilings, built-in gas fireplace and large timber windows, this charming home is easy to fall in love with.
Step in to the elegant lounge room that is adorned with beautiful glass sliding doors, wonderfully high ceilings and cosy built-in gas fireplace featuring a stunning mirror mantel piece. With an easy-flow layout of separate lounge and dining rooms, flowing through to the beautifully equipped kitchen; featuring gas cooking, integrated dishwasher, stone benchtops and plenty of cupboard space.
With two large bedrooms, two renovated bathrooms, study nook and separate enclosed sunroom – there are many private areas to retreat to in this spacious but quaint family home.
– Two large bedrooms, the second bedroom featuring an ensuite
– Main bathroom and ensuite recently renovated
– Formal lounge and dining room, separated by beautiful glass Art Deco double sliding doors
– Timber flooring throughout the home
– Functional, modern laundry including plenty of storage
– Rear lane access for off street parking up to three cars; two garaged
– North facing flat and grassy, low maintenance backyard
– Land Size: Approx. 442 sqm
– Water Rates: Approx. $795 pa
– Council Rates: Approx. $1733 pa
Close to schools, local shops, Westfield Kotara, and Blackbutt Reserve – it’s easy to see why this is an ideal location.
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.