Here’s the story:
From every room you can see the expanse of Speers Point and Lake Macquarie below. The space within the home flows effortlessly through open plan living areas and balconies, making the home and the panorama feel one and the same.
The first floor sets the scene for relaxed family living with a large open plan area including kitchen, dining and family room. There is also a separate lounge room for quieter moments and a front deck in an established garden setting for entertaining and relaxing.
Heading up the staircase, a practicable design continues the ease of living. The master bedroom includes a newly renovated ensuite and walk in closet. Four from five of the bedrooms all feature a sliding glass door onto the 16m long top balcony enabling million dollar views for all the family no matter where you are spending your time.
The secure backyard is perfect for pets and kids with a large flat paved area, lush lawn, under house covered area and a native garden.
There is so much to love about this property, from the solid family home to the ever changing vista.
– 5 bedrooms, 4 with sliding glass doors opening onto balcony
– Master bedroom with walk in closet and ensuite
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
– Floating floorboards
– Separate lounge room
– Internal laundry on ground level
– Brick construction, render and tile
– Secure backyard with lawn and paved area
– Established front garden
– Large linen / storage closet
– Superb location close to lake access, schools, shops, hospitals and transport
– Off street parking
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.