Here's the story:
Along Mathieson Street Carrington, at number 16 you will find a bright yellow door welcoming you into a historical and impeccably renovated home.
Polished hardwood floors take you past two bright bedrooms and into a comfortably chic living room.
The open plan kitchen and dining room bathe in light, becoming a frame to view the landscaped backyard through the louvre windows and patio doors.
A stylishly modernised cottage with charm and sass in a sought after neighbourhood; heritage has provided the foundation for an inspired lifestyle here.
* 2 bedrooms, master with large walk in robe
* Private living room with functioning fireplace
* Fully renovated bathroom
* Large landscaped backyard with entertaining deck and hidden clothes line and shed
* Open plan kitchen and dining room, opening to the backyard
* Welcoming front porch
* Freshly painted inside and out
* Historical touches such as wall paneling and brick fireplace
* Fresh bright colour scheme
* Dishwasher and gas cooking
* Internal European laundry
* DA approved and certified
* Short walk to the waterfront, cafes and shops.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.