Here’s the story:
Over the road, there are horses contending for a place at the jockey club and cyclists peddling for pace at the velodrome. Here at 160 Chatham Street another race is on; for lucky new owners to secure this gorgeous corner block, and begin enjoying this exciting city location.
Fully renovated into a beautiful, three bedroom family home with superior quality finishes this property allows for bright living, stylish entertaining and a convenient city lifestyle.
A pocket of serene beauty has been created here in this ideal family entertainer, where vibrant lifestyle and family comfort blends at Broadmeadow.
* Immaculately presented, fully renovated, rewired and re-plumbed Broadmeadow home
* 3 bedrooms with builti-ns
* 2 new bathrooms, family bathroom featuring deep bath
* New kitchen with SS Smeg appliances, thick ceasar stone bench tops and soft close doors including pantry
* CCTV and alarm system
* Open plan living from lounge room to dining, kitchen and decking
* Electric louvre sunroof on the rear decking
* Fully ducted, zone controlled air conditioning
* Energy efficient Eco hot water service
* Landscaped gardens with fully fenced front and rear yards
* Single lock up garage with adjoining carport
* Industrial, hard wearing vinyl flooring ideal for children
* Leafy views from all windows, neighbours only at the rear of block
* Located beside Newcastle velodrome ( great for family bike rides), Newcastle Jockey Club and only one block from Merewether High School
* Close to train station, showground, excellent schools and popular shopping locations. 5min drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.