Here's the story:
At 18 Wood Street in Adamstown, a sunbeam has broken through the conventional conformity of renovation. This three bedroom 1916 cottage has been recently crafted into a uniquely warm and eclectic abode.
Borders of flickering colour tell the story of decades of design that has been evolving with its inhabitants.
Every inch of the home is imbibed with character, from the heritage wallpaper, to the reclaimed fireplace and beautiful timber flooring.
A home that is both a treasure and a pleasure.
But this funky residence in prime position is not the only benefit of the property; a second modern residence sits at the rear boasting two bedrooms and open plan living. A handy income generator, or luxury granny flat.
Classic village living on one perfectly positioned block of land.
* Main residence has 3 bedrooms, formal lounge room and open plan kitchen and dining
* Second residence has 2 bedrooms, internal laundry and open plan kitchen and living areas
* Off street parking for both residences, carport off the granny flat and fully fenced 6m wide backyards
* Main residence celebrates its centenary this year, while the new home is just three years old
* Potential for double income on one title.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.