Here’s the story:
Red roses have bloomed in the garden for generations and now this home is waiting to bloom again. This first-time offered property was built, lived in and cherished by the one family and now the time has come for the home to find its new lease on life. There are three bedrooms, a welcoming entryway, open plan dining and living on a quiet corner block. The perfect investment or first home for a new family to start their story here at this rose on Wallace Street.
* Large, welcoming entry hall
* 3 Bedrooms with built-ins
* Family bathroom with separate bath and extra toilet outside
* Open plan living and dining room
* Bright dine-in kitchen
* Plenty of storage room in the linen cupboards, storage areas and built-ins
* Fully fenced backyard with established plants
* 2 carports and a lock up garage on ground level
* Leafy view over the suburb from master bedroom and living room
* Corner block on a quiet street
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Minutes from the M1 Pacific Motorway and Hunter Expressway
* Excellent investment opportunity or first home
*All only a short walk from local shops and West Wallsend Primary School
* 25 min drive into Newcastle CBD.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.