Here's the story:
In the energetic village of Adamstown, close to the ambiance of inner city life, lies a conveniently located townhouse.
Positioned at the end of a quiet no-through road, this home with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and open plan living will leave you amazed it all fits into one townhouse.
A single lock up garage with internal access leads into an open plan living space featuring a good sized kitchen, dining area and separate lounge room all brightly lit with filtered light and views to the gardens.
Downstairs also features an internal laundry with separate toilet and open access to the peaceful, sunny courtyard that is large enough for a garden setting.
Upstairs, with views from all windows into the treetops, you will find three good sized bedrooms, serviced by a large bathroom. The master bedroom features an ensuite and a private balcony with views over the urban canopy.
This is a solid home, thoughtfully planned to make the most of the location and the square footage. The proportion of a family home, neatly designed into a townhouse, and all placed in the ideal locale of Morgan Street Adamstown.
* Large Townhouse, one of only four in the complex
* Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-ins
* Lock up garage plus visitor parking
* Quiet residential location, end of street with no through traffic
* Excellent provision for rental return
* Internal laundry with toilet downstairs
* Master bedroom features private balcony and ensuite
* Spacious, open plan living area downstairs
* Sunny rear courtyard
* Footsteps to Adamstown shops, Adamstown park and one block away from both primary and high schools
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.