A lifestyle to envy – with off-street parking!
When you enter this home, the first thing you notice is the amount of light that pours through the windows. This low-maintenance, modern three bedroom detached townhouse is beautifully presented and perfectly positioned for that morning light and afternoon shade.
The open plan layout spills onto a delightful outdoor deck area, making it the perfect space to be used all year round – and of course entertaining with family and friends !
2/35 Howden Street is not only a home, but a lifestyle choice. So close to everything but free from the hustle and bustle. Located in a small complex of only three homes, it’s just a stones throw from the waters edge and within a minutes’ walk to Kennedy Cove, local shops and cafes. Also, only a few minutes’ drive to Newcastle’s vibrant CBD or walk to the Newcastle Interchange.
The cherry on top is the comfort of the off-street parking and garage, so you can forget about hiking your grocery bags from the street! There are also two visitors parking spaces too, so no complaints from the family or friends!
Summary of features:
– Open plan living and dining flows out to a covered timber deck, overlooking the turfed backyard. The perfect area for outdoor entertaining; low maintenance and secure for the little ones to play, or a quiet relaxing zone to enjoy with a glass of red and a good book!
– Abundance of natural light throughout both levels of the home
– Spacious and modern kitchen including stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, gas heating and cooking
– Ducted air conditioning on both levels, ensuring comfortable living all year round
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– The master suite includes a large walk-in wardrobe + ensuite
– Laundry and separate powder room
– Single garage with access to the low maintenance rear yard
– Second side yard area ideal for extra storage
– Outgoing rates approximately: Council $1594pa, Water $623 pa + usage, Strata $3693 pa
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.