Here’s the story:
This three bedroom townhouse is set over two immaculate levels in a small complex of 4. Located in the well-sought after, beachside location of Merewether this townhouse is perfectly suited to investors, first home buyers and downsizers.
The light filled lounge room welcomes you in with all living areas located on the ground level. The dining and modern kitchen, features a contemporary splash back, dishwasher and stainless-steel finishes with views that overlook the entertaining courtyard, perfect to enjoy the morning sun.
It’s flexible configuration encourages a carefree executive lifestyle, which is ready for you to move in or perfect as an investment property. Upstairs you will find three spacious bedrooms all served by a stylish bathroom. The single automatic garage offers the convenience of internal access with the bonus of additional storage.
– Fresh and modern over two levels
– Three bedrooms, two with built-ins, one with private balcony
– Views towards Newcastle Memorial Walk
– Fully fenced paved courtyard
– Single electric garage with internal access
– Under stair storage
– Internal laundry
– Walking distance to Llewellyn Street cafes and shops
– Moments from The Junction Village, schools and Newcastle’s best beaches!
– Land size 146m2 approx
– Council Rates approx $1664 pa
– Water Rates approx $597 pa + usage
– Strata Rates approx $3284 pa
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.