This welcoming brick and tile property offers an inviting layout with bright open spaces that flow effortlessly from the spacious living and dining areas through to the kitchen, then out to the private and paved courtyard.
Including three bedrooms, two with built-in robes and a family bathroom, this neat and tidy property is the ideal opportunity for first home buyers, investors, or downsizing retirees.
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Three bedrooms, two including built-in robes
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower recess
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Private rear paved and grassed courtyard
- Internal laundry accessed through the garage
- Single secure garage
- Short distance to Wallsend shopping village, transport and parks
- Within minutes to the Wallsend Link Road, providing easy access to the M1
- Strata Rates approx $2109 pa
- Council Rates approx $1240 pa
- Water Rates approx $616 pa