Here’s the story:
Along tree lined Jordan Street in Floraville, this Lake Macquarie home offers a solid and spacious place to call home.
Welcomed into the home via the front porch, you enter the large formal dining room, and step into the open plan living space and kitchen. Three good sized bedrooms, all looking out to the garden or courtyard, feature large built-ins. A bright colour palette is complemented by large windows and sleek modern flooring.
A good sized home perfect for family living, outdoor spaces ideal for entertaining and cleverly designed to offer ample space for storage of a caravan or boat. Located close to local beaches and lakeside locations – the perfect base camp for an active lifestyle.
* Three bedrooms all with built-ins
* Large family bathroom
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining room
* Large carport with ample room for a caravan, boat or other vehicles
* Established tropical garden, private garden courtyard, tool shed and relaxing backyard patio BBQ area
* Floorboards throughout
* Elevated position
* Close to shops, schools and transport
* Short trip to Redhead Beach, Blacksmiths Beach and parkland at Croudace Bay.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.