Welcome to 21 Tumpoa Street – positioned in the growing and tranquil area of Fletcher. This low maintenance, stylish and modern Torren’s Title duplex is perfect for the first home buyer, down-sizer or investor and is ready for you to move straight in !
This home has been thoughtfully designed with young families and downsizer’s in mind. You will love the internal layout, with sleep zones at one end and open plan living / outdoor entertaining at the other. The spacious living area is filled with natural light which makes this open plan space feel bright and airy. If you love attention to detail, the kitchen and bathrooms will have you in awe ! The beautiful wood grain finishes and black accessories including framed showers add a contemporary feel to the entire home.
This area is truly a magical part of Newcastle for those who like to be surrounded by nature. So close to peaceful reserves like Kurraka Reserve and a bit of fun at Treetops located in Blue Gum Hills Regional Park, its a place to live outside the box and get back to nature. This home is also close to Aldi, Bunnings, Coles, schools, playgrounds and pre-schools.
– Three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes – main bedroom includes WIR and ensuite
– Beautiful modern kitchen with stone bench top, stainless steel appliances + gas cooking
– Level property, new gardens and timber fencing
– Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms, modern black accessories and bathtub in main bathroom
– Abundance of storage throughout
– Ducted air conditioning
– Single garage, plus one off-street parking space in front of garage
– Modern concrete-look tiles flowing from the front entry to the rear pergola + carpeted bedrooms for that extra element of comfort
– New local community playground within 200m
– Outgoing rates approx: Council $1800pa + Water $1050pa
* Please refer to map in the photo gallery for directions to the property from Minmi Road.
Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.