Here's the story:
This elevated home on Webb Street glows while the sun sets and invites you into its welcoming entry hall.
Four good sized bedrooms, including walk-in-robe and ensuite in the master bedroom, ensure that everyone has their own space, while the formal dining and lounge room brings everyone together to enjoy the poolside view.
Another relaxed space that is sure to be a favourite is the family room, with patio doors to the alfresco deck and expansive views to the pool.
Joining the formal and informal living spaces is the newly renovated kitchen – boasting one of the largest kitchen islands you’ll see – ensuring that cooking and hosting are done in style and surrounded by love.
There is a large five car garage and workshop at the rear of the property – perfect for those seeking an oversized garage for that classic car collection, or a huge workshop for your industrious activities.
There really is something for everyone here; the host, the poolside lounger, the workshop dweller and the large family.
* 4 bedrooms, master includes modern ensuite and walk-in-robe
* 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
* Ducted air conditioning
* Single level living
* Large inground pool with surrounding decking
* Alfresco deck
* Wrap around verandah at the front
* 14 meter long garage at rear with driveway access, established workshop with plumbed in bathroom plus ground floor garage/ storage
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking
* Large internal laundry with plenty of bench space
* Convenient location close to schools, shops and highways.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.