Here's the story:
This charming traditional cottage in Tighes Hill has been seamlessly transformed into a large, architecturally designed home.
Retaining all the warmth and quirk of the original home, the 2015 extension has created a bright and functional five bedroom home with flowing open spaces and impeccable attention to detail.
A stunning forever home, offering spaces for both quiet serenity and vibrant family life.
* Architecturally designed renovation completed in 2015
* 5 bedrooms all with built-ins
* 3 large bathrooms with a deep bath downstairs
* Large open plan family living areas, plus quiet nooks located throughout
* Luxury master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and french door access to front porch
* Secure carport plus off street parking
* Large rear hardwood decking with outdoor blinds and ceiling fan
* Polished Blackbutt floorboards
* Air conditioning, gas point and ornate fireplace
* 2 x CAT6 network ports to every bedroom and study nook and to every TV location for seamless HD screening
* Ceasar stone kitchen with gas stainless steel cooking
* Designer storage system
* 4.8 x 2.5 western red cedar clad shed
* Wide, quiet street with friendly neighbours
* Large fully fenced secure backyard with established edible garden, brimming with strawberries and citrus
* Popular Tighes Hill location, easy walking distance to Tighes Hill Public School, TAFE, Public transport, playground, parks and cycleways. A short drive to Newcastle CBD and world class beaches.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.