Here’s the story:
Behind the private white picket fence, a quaint front porch welcomes you to 29 Royal Street, New Lambton. Striking features from the period home that have been lovingly maintained, will delight the buyer looking for character and charm.
Through the teal front door and into the beautiful hallway you will find a formal lounge area, complemented by glass french doors and bright heritage windows. Along the hallway, four large bedrooms are serviced by a large bathroom and European laundry. The master bedroom featuring walk-in closet and private ensuite.
The high ceilings and polished wooden flooring continues at the rear of the home, opening into an open plan kitchen, dining and living space. Caesar stone bench tops and the substantial island shine as the centre piece to the kitchen, while the dining room enjoys an alfresco feeling with bi-fold doors opening up to the large deck.
The relaxing deck overlooks a large flat backyard complete with oversized garage, perfect for a workshop, gym or ample storage for boats and vehicles. This is a home that has enjoyed almost a century of loving, local family life and has been immaculately restored and maintained to ensure that trend continues.
* Four bedrooms, two with built-ins and the master with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Huge rear deck for entertaining
* Caesar stone bench tops and European stainless steel appliances
* Large flat backyard, fully fenced. The backyard is a blank canvas for landscaping or possibly a pool
* Large roof cavity space for storage or a loft
* Large garage to easily store 4 cars, or utilise the space for a workshop or gym
* Plenty of off street parking along the long driveway
* Friendly neighbourhood
* Short walk to New Lambton shops including supermarket, popular cafes, restaurants and New Lambton Library
* Short walk to sought after schools in New Lambton including New Lambton Primary and St Therese’s Primary School
* Close to public transport, and a short drive to hospitals, beaches and the Newcastle CBD
* Council rates per annum $1,829 approx
* Water rates per annum $694 + usage approx
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.