Here’s the story:
Imagine living so close to Darby Street, Bar Beach and the Anzac Walk that a scenic stroll, crave worthy dining and world class swimming is practically your backyard.
This unit puts you in the centre of the action, while providing a bright and private sanctuary with modern touches and the most spectacular al-fresco balcony: your own live-in lookout.
* Alfresco balcony with expansive views of Newcastle and The Harbour
* 2 bedrooms
* Full bathroom with internal laundry
* Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms and additional storage in the bathroom
* Convenient off street parking under the carport
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining area adjacent to the balcony
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Convenient, quiet location at The Hill a short stroll from beaches, King Edward Park and the Anzac Walk
* Only minutes to the CBD, Newcastle’s cultural hot spots and transport
* Strata Administration Fee per quarter $419.15 & Capital Works Fee per quarter $98.80.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won’t find on other websites.