Here's the story:
Just a few blocks behind the hive of activity on Beaumont Street, is a cheery art deco apartment sitting above the gardens of Denison Street.
Smart finishing touches in the funky living area, including a statement mantle piece and bight glass door opening onto a private balcony, are the first impressions that will make you smile.
This two bedroom apartment enjoys the premier views from the building, with windows overlooking Denison Street down to Beaumont Street and also out to the swaying palms along Chaucer Street.
A neat and tidy bathroom features an original retro bath and vanity decor while the dine in kitchen has ample bench space with the inclusion of a built-in pantry.
The convenience of this location is coupled with a feeling of privacy and warmth to make this easily manageable home a perfect choice.
* High moulded ceilings
* Bright living room opening to an enclosed balcony overlooking the urban vista
* Large, flat grassy communal backyard with clothes lines
* Dine-in kitchen with ample storage
* Communal balcony overlooking Dennison street
* 2 large bedrooms with lots of natural light
* Friendly unit block, sharing only one other entry in the corridor
* Single lock up garage on ground level
* Communal balcony at rear to access laundry and backyard
* Cavity brick structure providing excellent insulation
* Excellent investment or easy maintenance living
* A moments walk to the variety of shopping in Beaumont Street and surrounds and 10 min walk to Hamilton Train Station.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.