3 Melville Rd Broadmeadow is an absolutely stunning brand new home.
Designed to perfection, complete with four bedrooms, two full bathrooms and two car garage. The beautiful clean lines and attention to detail make this house a classic and elegant home.
Upon entry, you are greeted by a gracious foyer and ascending staircase with polished wood grain steps. This beauty has a versatile floor plan that will appeal to a growing or established family at any stages of life.
The most significant feature of this lovely home is its gracious amount of space. From the kitchen to the open-plan living area, to the spacious bedrooms and outdoor entertaining area.
The undeniably modern finishes including pendant lighting, square set cornices and technological features such as AirTouch 4 panel (connects to Google home and Alexa) and under cabinet led lighting in the kitchen, put this stylish home a few steps ahead of the rest.
Built in 2019, this home has been designed with lifestyle in front of mind, so you can enjoy ‘me time’ in one room while the kids can entertain themselves in another.
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– AirTouch 4 panel
– Stone bench tops and under cabinet led lighting
– Large tiles throughout the ground level
– European laundry and powder room on ground level
– Large non-slip tiled undercover outdoor patio
– Study/sitting room directly off entry
– Stunning timber feature staircase
– Master suite has a balcony, walk-in-robe & ensuite including a double vanity
– Large upstairs family bathroom with bathtub
– Built-in robes in all 4 bedrooms
– Land size approx 250.9m2
These are just some of the high quality finishes throughout!
Centrally located, close to beautiful parks, Newcastle Jockey Club, quality schools, transport and major shopping centres and just a 10 minute drive from the CBD.
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.