Here's the story:
Charming cottage in Mayfield.
This beautiful home is in a convenient location and in close proximity to transport and the local shopping village. This home is a well maintained cottage full of period charm, high ceilings and timber panelled walls are just some of the features. This three bedroom, one bathroom home features ceiling fans in all bedrooms, built in robes in two of the bedrooms and a split system air con in the living room. The large windows throughout and the glass sliding doors let the natural light shine through and provide easy access through the doors to the backyard.
This hidden gem offers many opportunities to update the current home or to leave as is and add your creative flair to build a delightful home that enriches both lifestyle and location.
– Three bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes in 2 bedrooms
– Large kitchen with gas cooking
– Separate dining room with access to outside
– Bathroom complete with bath
– External Laundry
– Large flat fully fenced yard
– Plenty of off street parking and access to the rear of the block via the side driveway
Land size: 379m2 approx.
Water: $804 pa approx.
Council Rates: $2,016 pa approx.
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
$2,016 pa approx
379 m2 approx.
$804 pa approx.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.