Here's the story:
Centrally located, 30 Moolcha Street is a welcoming place to call home.
This beautifully maintained property offers multiple bright and spacious living zones, three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans. The covered outdoor patio flows from the open plan living area, perfect for entertaining family and friends and enjoying outdoor living.
Storage is ticked off the list here with drive through access from the carport to the garage located at the rear of the property with an adjoining space which could be utilised as extra storage, home office, or playroom for the kiddies.
* Three bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
* Modern family three-way bathroom including second vanity and seperate w/c
* Open plan kitchen featuring stone bench tops, walk-in pantry, gas cooking and SMEG oven
* Added privacy of external roller shutters on the lounge room and bedrooms
* Reverse cycle air conditioning to both living areas
* Security system
* Sky lights in hallway, kitchen and dining space
* Large undercover patio, overlooking the private landscaped backyard
* Tandem off-street parking, including carport and separate garage located at the rear of the property, with adjoining room
* Large internal laundry
* Close to shops, Tighes Hill Tafe, public transport
* 10 minutes from Newcastle CBD, shopping precincts, restaurants, cafes and beaches.
* Outgoings: Council Rates: $1484pa , Water Rates $778 pa + usage
* Land Size: 488.2m2
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Sign up for property alerts
Don’t miss out, make sure you are getting first looks of our properties. Sign up to receive Villager Property alerts, news, blogs, home tours and more. You know, all the things you wanna see and won't find on other websites.