Central City Living + City Views
This endearing property is within walking distance to all the action of the CBD and Cooks Hill, with stunning views of peach-coloured sunsets from almost every room. The city is alive with the vibrancy of markets, restaurants, bars, cafes shops, and sitting above it all is the suburb of ‘The Hill’.
Elevated to capture the views and breezes, this neatly-presented three bedroom home will appeal to those looking for the inner city lifestyle with a humble home they can move straight into, renovate or as a savvy investment.
You will love the connected kitchen, living and dining domain that flows out to a view of Newcastle through large glass windows. This neat and tidy home includes built-in robes to two of the bedrooms with large windows welcoming plenty of light and fresh air. The sheltered outdoor space provides a great spot to enjoy the ocean air (only a couple streets away!) while having an afternoon or evening meal, or even toasting marshmallows in the backyard fire pit.
– Unobstructed views over the city
– Lock up garage and separate storage shed
– Large linen cupboard in hallway
– Front porch and covered rear deck
– Flat rear yard area
– Reverse cycle air conditioning + ceiling fan to dining area
– Open plan living and dining
– 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
– Bathroom with separate bath + separate toilet
– Walk to the CBD, Darby Street and beaches
– Outgoing Rates: Council approx $2,650pa + Water approx $870pa + usage
Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.